Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administration tasks that can be time-consuming and it outside your core business activity. The last thing you want as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you are complying with the Corporations Law.
There are potentially severe penalties for failing to keep up to date with the changing rules and maintaining the proper records is too great a risk to take.
At Lindbeck Partners we are able to relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on Corporations Law
- Company formations
- Filing of annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you to get back to the task of running your business.
Back to Our Services